The tradition is for men is to spend a minimum of 2 months salary on your special ladies engagement ring. We are sure that this would shock both men and women. However these days it really comes down to what you can comfortably afford to spend without re mortgaging your house to get it. Many people like to make a big and bold statement with their engagement ring with going as big as their budget will allow, but when you do that the quality of the diamond may suffer to allow for the bigger size. So there starts to become a fine line between big and ok to fractionally smaller but very bright and full of fire. The Diamond Jewellery Studio like to educate their clients on the differences between each type of diamond there is available to help them understand what is good and what is not. This will allow the client to make an educated and well informed decision on what will suit the budget.
There are a few things to consider in deciding your engagement ring.
- Are you a girlie girl or a little rough with your hands, this will determine the appropriate height of the ring.
- Are you planning on wearing it all the time?
- Would you like something Uniquely Designed just for you?
- Do you like yellow gold, white gold or platinum?
- Maintenance of the ring. Like rhodium plating of white gold etc
- Insurance of the ring
The Diamond Jewellery Studio have offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. Before you make the all important decision on your engagement ring make sure you have spoken with one of the offices for their expert advice, huge selection of diamonds at wholesale prices and unique diamond ring designs.